Join us at our Hearing Loss Association of Central MA
Hearing Loss Seminar
Providing answers to your questions and information about support resources for better daily living.
- Bring a problem for which you want a solution
- Bring your audiogram for discussion
- Share your experiences and best practices
- Bring a hearing access gadget for Show & Tell
Saturday, September 13, 2014 2– 4 pm
Northborough Town Library (Ground Floor)
- Free Parking on Premises
- CART captioning displays all discussion
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Access the Library from Patty Lane off of route 20
Learn more about hearing loss issues and helpful resources: Hearing Loss Information, Assistive Technology, Finding a Hearing Professional, Resources in Metrowest for Support and Coping Tips
Beth Wilson will facilitate the discussion. She has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering with research in speech processing so actually understands how things work! She has had much experience in explaining her own hearing loss in a way that makes everyone comfortable.