Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Event Type: Seminar
55 Lake Avenue North
Faculty Conference Room, S1-342, MA 01655
Time: 4:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Learn about hearing loss, how implantable technology works and who might benefit from these advanced treatment options.
- Participate in a Q&A discussion with local surgeons and audiologists.
- Meet cochlear implant and Baha System recipients and professionals, and try listening with the Baha System device.
- Discover resources and tips to help you in your journey to better hearing.
- Learn how implantable hearing solutions are covered by Medicare, most insurance plans, and may be covered by Medicaid.
For more information, go to http://www.hearinghealthseminar.com or call, 1-877-HEAR-THIS (877-432-7844).